How does Lorae work for you
I am like a bookkeeper for your NDIS finances. You can choose your Service Providers and how much you want to spend on your services, but I take care of the paperwork.
Let me simplify your NDIS experience so you can get the most out of your plan and your life.
I can help you by:
- Receiving invoices from your Service Providers so you don't have to deal with these bills
- Accessing your funding via the NDIS portal and paying Service Providers on your behalf on time. I pay these invoices within 3-5 days.
- Monitoring each of the categories of funding in your plan so you don’t over or underspend
- Keeping you informed of how much you have in the plan at any one time so you can make better decisions
- Maintaining audit trails for NDIS compliance
- Liaising with your Local Area Coordinator (LAC) where needed
- Working with Support Coordinators (if you have one) to help them get the most out of funding