What is Plan Management
Plan Management means I look after your NDIS funding and payments. I take the stress out of of your NDIS finances. I keep records, pay Service Providers, track budgets and manage NDIS compliance requirements.
With Lorae Plan Management you still have complete control of your NDIS plan so you can choose your Service Providers and how much you want to spend on your services, but I take care of the paperwork.
You are always in control of your plan spending. I can help you by:
- Receiving invoices from your Service Providers so you don't have to deal with these bills.
- Accessing your funding via the NDIS portal and paying Service Providers on your behalf on time. I pay these invoices within 3-5 days.
- Help with what your plan funding covers or if a service is funded by your plan.
- Monitoring each of the categories of funding in your plan so you don’t over or underspend.
- Provide online access to view up to date budget tracking and claimed invoices.
- Maintaining audit trails for NDIS compliance.
- Liaising with your Local Area Coordinator (LAC) where needed.
- Working with Support Coordinators (if you have one) to help them get the most out of funding.